Our next parents’ evening is with subject teachers on Thursday 21st November for; 8SHO, 8SN and 8TO only and Tuesday 26th November for; 8AC, 8AGL, 8SHU, and 8SS only.
To book appointments please go to http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/scissettmiddleschool
PLEASE NOTE: You need to type this address into your website browser’s ‘address bar’. Do not try to ‘Google’ this website address or use a search engine as that will not work. This is a common mistake on phones and tablets especially. There is also a link on the school website, under the parents’ section. LOGIN TO SEE WHICH APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE AND SELECT ONE THAT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU.
You will need:
- Your child’s first name and surname
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your email address
The system is live from today at 3.30pm and will be open to take your bookings until 20th November at 12pm. You can book for the Parents’ Evening as soon as you receive this letter.
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose the teachers you want to see before being shown before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
Troubleshooting Tips - please read before booking!
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child. If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to login with the details we have on record. PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE TITLE AND INFORM SCHOOL IF THIS IS NOT CORRECT.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above the teacher names.
If you are unable to book at home, please contact the school office and a member of staff will help you.
Mrs N Greenough